We are following the COVID-19 (Corona) Virus carefully, and do not know what conditions may be by Alumni Banquet time in June.
At this time, we are hoping social distancing and the warmer early summer weather will slow or halt the spread of the virus and no action will be necessary. But at this time, the forecast from the CDC is not looking promising.
However, please keep in mind that if health & safety conditions or federal, state, county or local regulations make it necessary, we will have to cancel the Annual Alumni Banquet and send refunds to everyone who has made reservations.
We will do our best to make such a decision in a prompt and timely manner to allow everyone to adjust their plans. At this time we are delaying any email or postal mail advertising about the Annual Alumni Banquet as long as possible. We hope to have a better handle on things by the middle of April. We have set an internal deadline of April 20th as our final decision point to either cancel/postpone the banquet or continue with the advertising as planned. We are also leaving open the possibility of having to cancel as the date gets closer if things have not improved and we have sent out the invitations.
At this time, we are removing access to the downloadable reservation form and blocking access to the banquet reservation page until such time as we have made a decision on what we will be doing concerning the annual alumni banquet.
We have been thinking about this a lot this week, and are trying to find the most prudent, safe and effective path to follow forward. May you all be safe & healthy during this troubling time. We all look forward to our next alumni gathering, whenever that may occur!!